Hart Hotel Scholarship Fund-Not through CAPS
The Hart Hotel Scholarship is an annual scholarship available to students enrolled in the Hospitality and Tourism Department. Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the major and intend to pursue a career in hotel management. Preference is given to candidates with hotel experience.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to pursue a career in hotel management?
- Please describe any working hotel experience you may have.
- You must be nominated by one of the Buffalo State College hotel faculty members. Please indicate the name of the faculty member who is nominating you.
- Essay: Please write a brief statement on how you have already exemplified, or expect to exemplify, the qualities of Steven Porter for whom this scholarship has been established for (enthusiasm, passion, a "people" person).
- Attach a copy of your current resume.