Dr. Judith Bondurant-Utz Early Childhood Scholarship Fund
Description: Dr. Judith Bondurant-Utz Early Childhood Scholarship Fund is available to graduate students with declared majors in early childhood special education.
Requirements: Recipient must be a graduate student with a declared major of Early Childhood Special Education, must have at least one semester left in their studies, demonstrate excellence in and dedication to the field of early childhood special education and potential for excellence in teaching young children with special needs.
Semester(s) Awarded: Fall
Renewable: No, however a recipient may receive the scholarship a second time if they apply and are again determined to be the most qualified applicant.
- Judith A. Bondurant-Utz, Ed.D.
- Supplemental Questions
- Briefly describe why this scholarship should be given to you by answering the following questions.
- Detail your excellence in achievement in early childhood special education.
- Explain your demonstrated dedication to the field of early childhood special education.
- How do you feel you have demonstrated potential and excellence in teaching young children with special needs.
- Attach a copy of your current resume.