Robert J. Elmes, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund
Description: This scholarship is available each fall and spring semester to at least one member and one dependent of a member of CSEA Local 640.
Requirements: Candidates must be either a member or a dependent of a member in good standing of any bargaining unit of CSEA Local 640 (full-time or part-time permanent position) who has been represented by CSEA for at least one year, is enrolled at Buffalo State, and is registered for at least 3 credit hours in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
Semester(s) Awarded: New recipient each fall and spring (one iteration)
Renewable: Recipients may receive the scholarship more than once but must reapply.
- Supplemental Questions
- Confimation of CSEA Local 640 membership
- Are you a member in good standing of CSEA Local 640 or the dependent child of a member?
- Buffalo State College employment seniority date of CSEA member
- Campus Department and Address and Phone extension of CSEA Member
- Employment Status of CSEA member
- Have you recieved the Robert J. Elmes Jr. Scholarship in the past?
- Name of the CSEA Member
- Please attach a copy of CSEA membership card
- Please write a brief essay explaining how this educational pursuit would benefit you? (approximately 250 words)