Marion Thomas Swenson '39 Fashion Textile Technology Endowed Scholarship Fund
Description: Marion Thomas Swenson ’39 Fashion Textile Technology Endowed Scholarship Fund is available to undergraduate students with declared majors in the Fashion and Textile Technology Department to assist with costs related to the required internships.
Requirements: The recipient must be a junior or senior, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, a declared major in Fashion Textile and Technology.
Semester(s) Awarded: Fall
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay: Please write a 250 word essay discussing your student achievements and/or involvement, internship or senior collection plans, and career goals.
- Please attach a copy of your resume. It should include any activities, leadership positions, or awards you have received.
- Completion of Fashion and Textile Technology core course work
- Have you completed at least 15 credit hours of work towards the Fasion and Textile Technology BS degree?
- Please indicate which Fashion and Textitle core classes you have successfully completed as of today.