Ron Brown / ITEC Scholarship Fund
Description: The ITEC Scholarship is funded by the staff of the Information Technology Exchange Center and is given to a student or students who show promise in computer and technology, however the recipient does not need to be a CIS major
Requirements: Must demonstrate excellence in technology and computers, minimum 2.5 GPA, open to student in any declared major, must provide evidence of having worked during semester to support themselves during college
Semester(s) Awarded: Fall
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in a declared major?
- If yes, what is your declared major? (not restricted to CIS majors)
- Essay: Explain how you have shown excellence in technology and/or computers (75 word maximum).
- Provide evidence of working during the academic year to meet college expenses.
- What is the name of the company you work for?
- What is the name of your supervisor?
- What is your job title?
- What is your supervisor's email address?
- What is your supervisor's telephone number?
- Essay: Please write approximately 75 words on the following topic: What role do you envision technology playing in your journey toward achieving the goals you have set for yourself.