Ron Brown / ITEC Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is available to students who have demonstrated excellence in technology and computers. Candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5, have a declared major, provide evidence of having worked during the semester to support themselves in college, and submit an essay discussing how they envision applying their Buffalo State studies in their chosen field upon graduation. Finalists are interviewed by the selection committee. Not renewable.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in a declared major?
- If yes, what is your declared major? (not restricted to CIS majors)
- Essay: Explain how you have shown excellence in technology and/or computers (75 word maximum).
- Provide evidence of working during the academic year to meet college expenses.
- What is the name of the company you work for?
- What is the name of your supervisor?
- What is your job title?
- What is your supervisor's email address?
- What is your supervisor's telephone number?
- Essay: Please write 250-500 words on how you envision yourself applying the computing and/or technology knowledge and skills gained during your study at Buffalo State College in your field of study upon graduation.
- Are you currently employed?
- Show 1 more