Donald Savage Endowed Scholarship for College Actors of Promise Fund
This scholarship is available to one full-time students who demonstrate special promise as actors in one or more Buffalo State theater productions. Candidates must have freshman or sophomore status, have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, and be registered full time for the following academic semester. Freshmen who receive the scholarship can receive it again in the sophomore year. Fall/spring disbursement.
- Supplemental Questions
- To be considered for this scholarship you must demonstrate special promise as an actor in one or more Buffalo State theatre productions.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be registered as a full-time student for the following academic semester.
- Education, Activities & Career Goals
- Essay: in one paragraph, tell us about yourself, including your educational concentration, interests, career goals- and any addtional information you deem pertinent in support of your application
- List your Community Activities.
- List your Extra Curricular Activities.
- Please list the name, city, state of the high school you graduated from and the type of diploma you received.
- Production Experience: list production title, director, venue, educational/community/professional